Magnet Playlist inspired by  Christmas classics

Magnet Playlist inspired by Christmas classics

8 Holiday Movies to Watch Over Winter Break

Unfortunately none of these movies are available on Netflix streaming, but you can catch some of them on the remaining days of ABC Family’s 25 days of Christmas, HBO, or rent them from a video store or pick them up at any store (great stocking stuffer for the family).

Elf:

• Monday, Dec. 21, at 5:30 p.m.
  • Thursday, Dec. 24, at 7:45 p.m.
  • Friday, Dec. 25, at 4:00 p.m.

National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation: 

• Wednesday, Dec. 23, at 8:45 p.m.
  • Thursday, Dec. 24, at 5:30 p.m.

Home Alone (HBO):

• Friday, Dec. 25th, at 7:00 p.m.
  • Wednesday, Dec. 30th, at 10:30 a.m.
Elf
Polar Express

Home Alone

Jay Sullivan, Writer

Home Alone is a classic Holiday movie that released in 1990.  8 year old Kevin Mcallister is forgotten at home after he has to stay the night in the attic for his bad behavior around the house. His family leaves for a vacation in Paris and forgets he is at home before it's too late to go back. Kevin is then left to defend his house from two burglars trying to break in. Home Alone: Trailer...

Disney’s a Christmas Carol

Jay Sullivan, Writer

Disney's a Christmas Carol is a modern take on the classic Christmas Carol novella written by Charles Dickens in 1843. Jim Carrey is the voice of Ebenezer Scrooge, a miserable old man who thinks Christmas joy is all humbug. Scrooge is approached by his business partners ghost who tells him three spirits will come visit him in the night. These spirits take him to visit his past, present and future t...

Dr. Suess’ How The Grinch Stole Christmas

Jay Sullivan, Writer

This live action film of Dr. Seuss' children's book released in 2000 staring Jim Carrey as the Grinch. The Grinch wants to ruin Christmas for the citizens of Whoville with his dog, Max. He comes into the city to steal anything Christmas related but Cindy Lou Who looks to change the Grinches ways. Dr. Suess' How the Grinch Stole Christmas: Trailer

National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation

Jay Sullivan, Writer

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation is a Christmas comedy from 1989 starring Chevy Chase as Clark Griswold.  He tries to get his family and house in line for the holidays but his cousin and his family show up unplanned with their camper to stay on the Griswold's property. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation: Trailer

Fred Claus

Jay Sullivan, Writer

Fred Claus is a Christmas comedy that released in 2007 starring Vince Vaughn as Fred Claus and Paul Giamatti as Fred's brother, Nicholas. Fred's bad ways catch up to him and his brother brings him to the north Pole to make toys to pay him off for bailing him out. St. Nick has to deal with his trouble making brother and an inspector to check on Santa's efficiency. Fred Claus: Trailer...

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer

Jay Sullivan, Writer

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer is one of the most iconic Christmas movies that released in 1964. Rudolph is made fun of by other reindeer and not allowed to play in their reindeer games. So he teams up with Hermeym an elf who wants to be a dentist and they go off on their own. They meet the Abominable Snowman in their journey and find a island of misfit toys. Rudolph returns to the North Pole in hopes...

Magnet • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in