Boys’ perspective

Ed Sheeran is one of the world’s biggest pop stars. His music is well-written and universally relatable. He is a genuine musician, and is very involved in the making of his own music. The hugely successful singer has won two grammy awards and has been named “Best Breakthrough Artist.” Men like him for the very catchy tune to his songs, but his visual image is nothing special. Lots of people would describe the man as soft and ugly. Junior Noah Budach’s  gave his opinion on Sheeran, “His music is overplayed, but he is a talented artist and his music changes lives.”

Other boys find his music soothing and very motivational. Junior Brady Schuster said, “ Ed is a great guy on and off the stage.”  On Sept. 26 Sheeran performed at Gillette stadium in Massachusetts. He hosted his largest population audience with 53,000 people attending.

Some men do not care for his lyrics like girls do. They listening to the music for the catchy tune. From a man’s point of view at the OHS, 62 percent said they liked Ed Sheeran and his music. That leaves 38 percent that do not like him or his music. Out of 39 people of 62 voted yes and 23 voted no. If students have not heard of Ed Sheeran, they should check him and his music out.