51 °
    52 °
    52 °
    52 °
    53 °
    53 °
    53 °
    53 °
    53 °
    52 °
    50 °
    49 °
    47 °
    46 °
    45 °
    44 °
    44 °
    44 °
    45 °
    46 °
    46 °
    45 °
    45 °
    45 °
    44 °
April 16
52°/ 45°
Heavy rain
April 17
52°/ 42°
Moderate rain
April 18
53°/ 39°
Overcast

Oran Dowling is a senior at Owatonna High School, this is his first year being on Magnet Staff. He enjoys being in track, football, and Deca. He likes spending time with his friends and family, being outdoors,...

Alia Kubicek is a junior at OHS. This is her first year of Magnet. She is involved in DECA, Prom Committee, Young life, and 4-H. Kubicek also plays hockey and soccer. In her free time she can be found...

Crystal Garza is a senior this year at OHS. This will be her second year on Magnet as a writer. In school Garza is involved in Key Club, Link Crew, and Young Life. Outside of school Garza has a job at...

OHS Cash Drive pepfest

About the Contributors
Raeghen Murry, photographer
Raeghen Murry is a senior at Owatonna High School. This is her second year being involved in Magnet. Murry is involved with Track and Field in the spring. She is also involved with her church and the youth ministry. In her free time, you can find her watching movies, hanging with friends and family. She joined magnet for photography but then found that doing the school paper was very exciting, and she liked how it was connected with the sport activities at the school.  After high school Murry plans to go to college and major in photography and possibly start her own business. 
Joanna Haggerty, Web Designer
Joanna Haggerty is a junior this year at OHS. This year she is an active member of the OHS community. She is involved in DECA, Students for Life Club, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Girls tennis and is a new member to Concert Choir. Outside of school, Haggerty is a member of her church choir and enjoys spending time with friends. Haggerty has no permanent plans for the future but does know she wants to attain a four year college for business and law. This is Haggerty's second year involved in Magnet and she loves it because it makes her feel more confident in her writing, photography and communication skills.