58 °
    58 °
    57 °
    56 °
    55 °
    54 °
    53 °
    52 °
    51 °
    50 °
    49 °
    48 °
    47 °
    46 °
    45 °
    45 °
    46 °
    47 °
    48 °
    48 °
    48 °
    47 °
    47 °
    46 °
    46 °
58°/ 51°
49°/ 45°
51°/ 44°

Ava Flemke is a senior at Owatonna High School and this is her second year in Magnet. Flemke has been a dancer at Just For Kix for 13 years. This is Flemkeā€™s second year doing Big Brothers Big Sisters...

Magnet staffer 2023-24
Mariah Cuellar
Social Media Editor

Mariah Cuellar is a senior at OHS, this is her second year on Magnet staff. Cuellar will continue running the social media for Magnet this year. Cuellar is a part of the OHS cheerleading team and cheers...

Anna Mollenhauer is a junior at OHS. This is her first year in Magnet. Mollenhauer is involved in girls hockey, soccer and golf. She is also involved in DECA, Young Life and 4-H. Outside of school Mollenhauer...

58 °
    58 °
    57 °
    56 °
    55 °
    54 °
    53 °
    52 °
    51 °
    50 °
    49 °
    48 °
    47 °
    46 °
    45 °
    45 °
    46 °
    47 °
    48 °
    48 °
    48 °
    47 °
    47 °
    46 °
    46 °
58°/ 51°
49°/ 45°
51°/ 44°

Averi Vetsch is a junior at Owatonna High School. This is her first year at Magnet. She is involved in DECA, Prom Committee and Young Life. She plays hockey and soccer. In Vetsch's free time, you can find...

Ella Highfield is a senior at OHS, and it is her second year on Magnet staff. Outside of school she dances for Just For Kix dance studio. She is also involved in YoungLife, DECA, Link Crew, SHOC and Thriving...

Crystal Garza is a senior this year at OHS. This will be her second year on Magnet as a writer. In school Garza is involved in Key Club, Link Crew, and Young Life. Outside of school Garza has a job at...

Rachel’s Light Cash Drive week video

OHS raised over $4,000 for Rachel’s Light.

During Cash drive week here at OHS we raised $4,042 for Rachel’s Light. Here is some information about the charity and what went on to raise this money for Rachel’s Light.

About the Contributors
Torrin Smith
Torrin Smith, Writer
Torrin Smith is a senior here at OHS. He is a football and track captain, who also is in DECA. This is Smith's second year in Magnet, Smith joined Magnet to create something unique that is his own, that he can be proud of. he is primarily on the video team where he edits and records videos for Magnet. He has one dog named Mickey. He enjoys hanging out with his friends and playing video games when he is not with his friends and having a good time. Smith plans on playing football in college, while he studies to be a physical therapist.
Oran Dowling
Oran Dowling, Writer
Oran Dowling is a senior at Owatonna High School, this is his first year being on Magnet Staff. He enjoys being in track, football, and Deca. He likes spending time with his friends and family, being outdoors, watching movies, and playing sports. He plans to go to a two year technical school and get certified to be an electrician. Being trustworthy, having attention to detail and respectful are three important characteristics about him. He joined Magnet because he enjoyed journalism class and wanted to continue working his journalism and learn photography skills.