66 °
    68 °
    71 °
    73 °
    75 °
    74 °
    74 °
    74 °
    74 °
    74 °
    74 °
    74 °
    74 °
    73 °
    73 °
    73 °
    73 °
    75 °
    76 °
    78 °
    79 °
    81 °
    81 °
    81 °
    81 °
June 17
74°/ 61°
Heavy rain
June 18
82°/ 68°
Moderate rain
June 19
64°/ 55°
Magnet staffer 23-24
Raeghen Murry
photographer

Raeghen Murry is a senior at Owatonna High School. This is her second year being involved in Magnet. Murry is involved with Track and Field in the spring. She is also involved with her church and the youth...

Molly Achterkirch is a senior at OHS and this year will be her third year on Magnet. In school Achterkirch is involved in soccer, hockey, Younglife and Thriving Minds. Outside of school she works as a...

Afton Torabpour is a junior at the Owatonna High School and this is her first year being a part of OHS Magnet. She's a OHS Girls Swim and Dive captain, she is also involved in Track, DECA, Big Brother...

66 °
    68 °
    71 °
    73 °
    75 °
    74 °
    74 °
    74 °
    74 °
    74 °
    74 °
    74 °
    74 °
    73 °
    73 °
    73 °
    73 °
    75 °
    76 °
    78 °
    79 °
    81 °
    81 °
    81 °
    81 °
June 17
74°/ 61°
Heavy rain
June 18
82°/ 68°
Moderate rain
June 19
64°/ 55°

Oran Dowling is a senior at Owatonna High School, this is his first year being on Magnet Staff. He enjoys being in track, football, and Deca. He likes spending time with his friends and family, being outdoors,...

Jace Forcelle is a senior at Owatonna High School. Furthermore, this is his second year in Magnet. Independent of Magnet, Forcelle is a student school board representative for the Owatonna School Board...

Aurora Sim is a junior this year at OHS, and this is her first year on Magnet. Aurora enjoys writing, reading, and dancing. Outside of school she is in Just For Kix dance studio and The Studio in Kasson....

Rachel’s Light Cash Drive week video

OHS raised over $4,000 for Rachel’s Light.

During Cash drive week here at OHS we raised $4,042 for Rachel’s Light. Here is some information about the charity and what went on to raise this money for Rachel’s Light.

About the Contributors
Torrin Smith
Torrin Smith, Writer
Torrin Smith is a senior here at OHS. He is a football and track captain, who also is in DECA. This is Smith's second year in Magnet, Smith joined Magnet to create something unique that is his own, that he can be proud of. he is primarily on the video team where he edits and records videos for Magnet. He has one dog named Mickey. He enjoys hanging out with his friends and playing video games when he is not with his friends and having a good time. Smith plans on playing football in college, while he studies to be a physical therapist.
Oran Dowling
Oran Dowling, Writer
Oran Dowling is a senior at Owatonna High School, this is his first year being on Magnet Staff. He enjoys being in track, football, and Deca. He likes spending time with his friends and family, being outdoors, watching movies, and playing sports. He plans to go to a two year technical school and get certified to be an electrician. Being trustworthy, having attention to detail and respectful are three important characteristics about him. He joined Magnet because he enjoyed journalism class and wanted to continue working his journalism and learn photography skills.