37 °
    37 °
    37 °
    36 °
    35 °
    35 °
    34 °
    33 °
    33 °
    36 °
    38 °
    41 °
    43 °
    45 °
    46 °
    47 °
    47 °
    46 °
    44 °
    41 °
    39 °
    38 °
    36 °
    35 °
February 24
44°/ 20°
Sunny
February 25
48°/ 32°
Sunny
February 26
62°/ 33°
Sunny

Norah Sletten is a senior at OHS and this is her third year on OHS Magnet staff. Sletten joined Magnet because she has an interest in journalism. Alongside being a part of OHS Magnet, Sletten is involved...

Averi Vetsch is a junior at Owatonna High School. This is her first year at Magnet. She is involved in DECA, Prom Committee and Young Life. She plays hockey and soccer. In Vetsch's free time, you can find...

Amanda Clubb is a junior at OHS this year. This is her second year on the Magnet staff. Clubb is involved in student council, DECA, SHOC, band, Students for Life, tennis and track. Outside of school, Clubb...

Podcast: Sports Talks with the A’s

Signing Day Female Athletes
Alia Kubicek
Seniors posing for picture after signing on national signing day.

Tune into sports talks with the A’s,  Alia Kubicek, Averi Vetsch, and Anna Mollenhauer. In this episode they will interview future girl college athletes. You will hear them talk about their committing process and more.

About the Contributors
Alia Kubicek, Writer
Alia Kubicek is a junior at OHS. This is her first year of Magnet. She is involved in DECA, Prom Committee, Young life, and 4-H. Kubicek also plays hockey and soccer. In her free time she can be found at her cabin, hanging out with friends and family and online shopping. She joined Magnet to improve her journalism skills and learn more about student life and school activities. After high school she is planning on attending a four year college and pursuing a degree in business. Kubicek is looking forward to her first year in Magnet.
Anna Mollenhauer is a junior at OHS. This is her first year in Magnet. Mollenhauer is involved in girls hockey, soccer and golf. She is also involved in DECA, Young Life and 4-H. Outside of school Mollenhauer enjoys going on walks with her family, face time with her sister and going shopping. Mollenhauer also loves hanging out with family and friends and playing with her dog. After high school Mollenhauer is planning to attend a four year college to continue her education and major in law or business. Mollenhauer joined Magnet to learn how to improve her writing, take pictures as well as interview people and hopes to be more involved in school. 
Averi Vetsch, Writer
Averi Vetsch is a junior at Owatonna High School. This is her first year at Magnet. She is involved in DECA, Prom Committee and Young Life. She plays hockey and soccer. In Vetsch's free time, you can find her at her cabin, hanging out with friends and family and going shopping. Vetsch joined Magnet because she enjoys writing, taking photos and wants to improve her writing skills. She is planning on attending a four-year college and pursuing a future in the medical field. Vetsch is excited for her first year of Magnet.