51 °
    54 °
    56 °
    59 °
    61 °
    64 °
    65 °
    66 °
    67 °
    66 °
    64 °
    61 °
    59 °
    57 °
    56 °
    55 °
    54 °
    54 °
    53 °
    53 °
    52 °
    51 °
    49 °
    48 °
    48 °
April 15
68°/ 46°
Sunny
April 16
54°/ 44°
Heavy rain
April 17
51°/ 42°

Owen Smith is a senior at OHS this year, this is his first year in Magnet. He joined Magnet because he wants to be a voice for the student body of OHS and enjoys writing about sports. Smith is involved...

Molly Achterkirch is a senior at OHS and this year will be her third year on Magnet. In school Achterkirch is involved in soccer, hockey, Younglife and Thriving Minds. Outside of school she works as a...

Ikhlas Haji is a junior at OHS this year. This is her first year in Magnet. Haji joined Magnet to get an idea of what might interest her in the future. She also joined to improve her writing and communication...

NHS throws a successful bean bag tournament

Lexie Klecker, Writer
Lexie Klecker is a junior at Owatonna High School. This is her first year on OHS Magnet. Klecker joined Magnet to improve her writing skills and get more involved at OHS. She is involved in Basketball, Track, Choir, DECA, BBBS, SHOC and Link Crew. Outside of school, Klecker enjoys going to the lake, hanging out with her family and friends, shopping and playing basketball. During the summer she nannies and works at The Blast. After high school, Klecker’s future plans include playing college basketball and studying business management. She is excited to write articles and see the behind the scenes of Magnet.