46 °
    45 °
    45 °
    45 °
    46 °
    46 °
    46 °
    46 °
    46 °
    47 °
    47 °
    47 °
    47 °
    47 °
    46 °
    46 °
    46 °
    46 °
    46 °
    46 °
    47 °
    47 °
    47 °
    48 °
    48 °
48°/ 45°
49°/ 44°
68°/ 39°
Heavy rain

Amanda Clubb is a junior at OHS this year. This is her second year on the Magnet staff. Clubb is involved in student council, DECA, SHOC, band, Students for Life, tennis and track. Outside of school, Clubb...

Oran Dowling is a senior at Owatonna High School, this is his first year being on Magnet Staff. He enjoys being in track, football, and Deca. He likes spending time with his friends and family, being outdoors,...

Victoria Contreras is a senior at OHS this year. This is her first year joining Magnet. Contreras joined Magnet because she is interested in bettering her writing and social media skills. She hopes that...

46 °
    45 °
    45 °
    45 °
    46 °
    46 °
    46 °
    46 °
    46 °
    47 °
    47 °
    47 °
    47 °
    47 °
    46 °
    46 °
    46 °
    46 °
    46 °
    46 °
    47 °
    47 °
    47 °
    48 °
    48 °
48°/ 45°
49°/ 44°
68°/ 39°
Heavy rain

Aurora Sim is a junior this year at OHS, and this is her first year on Magnet. Aurora enjoys writing, reading, and dancing. Outside of school she is in Just For Kix dance studio and The Studio in Kasson....

Ikhlas Haji is a junior at OHS this year. This is her first year in Magnet. Haji joined Magnet to get an idea of what might interest her in the future. She also joined to improve her writing and communication...

Asha Abdi is a sophomore this year at OHS. This year she is getting more involved with the extracurricular activities at school and joined DECA, Magnet, AVID, Orchestra, and Track. Outside of school, Abdi...

Magnet’s spring break playlist

Magnet writers compiled over thirty songs for spring break 2024. With a mix of pop and oldies, these songs embody spring. Whether on a plane to the Bahamas or a drive to Hy-Vee, Magnet’s spring break playlist will cure any residual winter blues.

About the Contributors
    Afton Torabpour
    Afton Torabpour, Writer
    Afton Torabpour is a junior at the Owatonna High School and this is her first year being a part of OHS Magnet. She's a OHS Girls Swim and Dive captain, she is also involved in Track, DECA, Big Brother Big Sisters, SHOC, and Younglife . Outside of school, Torabpour loves to spend time with her friends and family, bake, listen to music, and bake. Torabpour wants to continue her education; she is not sure where she will go yet. Torabpour joined Magnet to expand on her writing skills as well as time management and communication. 
    Amanda Clubb
    Amanda Clubb, Writer
    Amanda Clubb is a junior at OHS this year. This is her second year on the Magnet staff. Clubb is involved in student council, DECA, SHOC, band, Students for Life, tennis and track. Outside of school, Clubb loves to read, play the flute and spend time with her family and friends. She joined Magnet because she loves to write and be involved at school. Clubb is excited to be a part of the OHS Magnet staff this year and is looking forward to her junior year.