54 °
    56 °
    59 °
    61 °
    64 °
    65 °
    66 °
    67 °
    66 °
    64 °
    61 °
    59 °
    57 °
    56 °
    55 °
    54 °
    54 °
    53 °
    53 °
    52 °
    51 °
    49 °
    48 °
    48 °
    47 °
April 15
68°/ 46°
Sunny
April 16
54°/ 44°
Heavy rain
April 17
51°/ 42°
Magnet staffer 2023-24
Mariah Cuellar
Social Media Editor

Mariah Cuellar is a senior at OHS, this is her second year on Magnet staff. Cuellar will continue running the social media for Magnet this year. Cuellar is a part of the OHS cheerleading team and cheers...

Ramla Yussuf is a junior this year at OHS. This is her first year in magnet. In school, Yussuf is involved in Student Council, SHOC, Key Club, DECA and Link Crew. Outside of school she likes reading, watching...

Lauren Kubicek is a junior at Owatonna High School. This is her first year on the Magnet staff. She is involved in many activites at the school inluding the Owatonna Dance Team, DECA, BBBS and Student...

Magnet’s spring break playlist

Magnet writers compiled over thirty songs for spring break 2024. With a mix of pop and oldies, these songs embody spring. Whether on a plane to the Bahamas or a drive to Hy-Vee, Magnet’s spring break playlist will cure any residual winter blues.

About the Contributors
    Afton Torabpour, Writer
    Afton Torabpour is a junior at the Owatonna High School and this is her first year being a part of OHS Magnet. She's a OHS Girls Swim and Dive captain, she is also involved in Track, DECA, Big Brother Big Sisters, SHOC, and Younglife . Outside of school, Torabpour loves to spend time with her friends and family, bake, listen to music, and bake. Torabpour wants to continue her education; she is not sure where she will go yet. Torabpour joined Magnet to expand on her writing skills as well as time management and communication. 
    Amanda Clubb, Writer
    Amanda Clubb is a junior at OHS this year. This is her second year on the Magnet staff. Clubb is involved in student council, DECA, SHOC, band, Students for Life, tennis and track. Outside of school, Clubb loves to read, play the flute and spend time with her family and friends. She joined Magnet because she loves to write and be involved at school. Clubb is excited to be a part of the OHS Magnet staff this year and is looking forward to her junior year.