63 °
    64 °
    66 °
    66 °
    67 °
    66 °
    64 °
    62 °
    61 °
    59 °
    56 °
    55 °
    53 °
    52 °
    52 °
    51 °
    50 °
    50 °
    51 °
    54 °
    57 °
    60 °
    62 °
    64 °
    66 °
May 29
67°/ 46°
Sunny
May 30
69°/ 50°
Sunny
May 31
68°/ 55°

Andres Contreras is a senior at OHS this year. This is his second year in Magnet, this year he will take the role of editor and writer. Contreras is involved in Younglife and Wyldlife outside of school....

Angel Barajas is a junior at OHS this year. This is his second year in Magnet. Barajas joined Magnet to be able to get out the news of what is happening around the OHS, and because his first year in Magnet...

Aurora Sim is a junior this year at OHS, and this is her first year on Magnet. Aurora enjoys writing, reading, and dancing. Outside of school she is in Just For Kix dance studio and The Studio in Kasson....

63 °
    64 °
    66 °
    66 °
    67 °
    66 °
    64 °
    62 °
    61 °
    59 °
    56 °
    55 °
    53 °
    52 °
    52 °
    51 °
    50 °
    50 °
    51 °
    54 °
    57 °
    60 °
    62 °
    64 °
    66 °
May 29
67°/ 46°
Sunny
May 30
69°/ 50°
Sunny
May 31
68°/ 55°

Torrin Smith is a senior here at OHS. He is a football and track captain, who also is in DECA. This is Smith's second year in Magnet, Smith joined Magnet to create something unique that is his own, that...

Lauren Kubicek is a junior at Owatonna High School. This is her first year on the Magnet staff. She is involved in many activites at the school inluding the Owatonna Dance Team, DECA, BBBS and Student...

Victoria Contreras is a senior at OHS this year. This is her first year joining Magnet. Contreras joined Magnet because she is interested in bettering her writing and social media skills. She hopes that...

Sport Talks With the A’s

April Podcast

Tune in to sport talks with the A’s, Alia Kubicek, Averi Vetsch, and Anna Mollenhauer. In this episode they will interview members of girls golf, girls lacrosse, boys track and field, boys tennis, baseball and softball. You will hear them talk in detail about their sport and more

.

About the Contributors
Alia Kubicek
Alia Kubicek, Writer
Alia Kubicek is a junior at OHS. This is her first year of Magnet. She is involved in DECA, Prom Committee, Young life, and 4-H. Kubicek also plays hockey and soccer. In her free time she can be found at her cabin, hanging out with friends and family and online shopping. She joined Magnet to improve her journalism skills and learn more about student life and school activities. After high school she is planning on attending a four year college and pursuing a degree in business. Kubicek is looking forward to her first year in Magnet.
Averi Vetsch
Averi Vetsch, Writer
Averi Vetsch is a junior at Owatonna High School. This is her first year at Magnet. She is involved in DECA, Prom Committee and Young Life. She plays hockey and soccer. In Vetsch's free time, you can find her at her cabin, hanging out with friends and family and going shopping. Vetsch joined Magnet because she enjoys writing, taking photos and wants to improve her writing skills. She is planning on attending a four-year college and pursuing a future in the medical field. Vetsch is excited for her first year of Magnet.
Anna Mollenhauer
Anna Mollenhauer is a junior at OHS. This is her first year in Magnet. Mollenhauer is involved in girls hockey, soccer and golf. She is also involved in DECA, Young Life and 4-H. Outside of school Mollenhauer enjoys going on walks with her family, face time with her sister and going shopping. Mollenhauer also loves hanging out with family and friends and playing with her dog. After high school Mollenhauer is planning to attend a four year college to continue her education and major in law or business. Mollenhauer joined Magnet to learn how to improve her writing, take pictures as well as interview people and hopes to be more involved in school.