The journey to the championship

Powder Puff Champions- Juniors

OHS powderpuff takes place on Friday, May 10 on the Federated Field. It was a successful night for the juniors as they took home the victory for the first time after not winning a single game in two years. The juniors first played the sophomores ending in a victory and then played the seniors in the Championship game, which also ended as a win for the juniors.

Song: Into the Red – By trinity – Source: Uppbeat

Drake style/ Hiphop beat –  Source: CapCut

Hype –  Source: CapCut

About the Contributors
Aza Lewis
Aza Lewis, Writer
Aza Lewis is a junior at Owatonna High School this year. This is her first year as a Magnet Staff. Lewis is involved in DECA, and Big Brothers Big Sisters. Lewis also spends much of her time dancing competitively outside of school for a studio. Lewis enjoys hanging out with friends, shopping, and working out. Lewis hopes for the future to be on a college dance team and pursue her passion in sports medicine. Lewis is excited to see her progress in writing and see what it takes to be in Magnet and also all the behind-the-scenes work of Magnet.   
Lauren Kubicek
Lauren Kubicek, Writer
Lauren Kubicek is a junior at Owatonna High School. This is her first year on the Magnet staff. She is involved in many activites at the school inluding the Owatonna Dance Team, DECA, BBBS and Student Athletic Training. Kubicek joined Magnet to become more involved in the school and improve her writing and journalism skills. In Kubicek’s free time you can find her hanging out with her friends, at dance practice or at the lake. During the summer she works at The Blast. After high school, Kubicek plans on attending a four year university and pursuing a career in the medical field.