Rudolph Cookies: 9
These chocolate cookies are a fun treat for all of the reindeer in your life
Easy Brownie Cookies:
- 1 box Devil’s Food Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 C. oil
- 3/4 C. butter, softened
- 1/4 C. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. milk. more if needed
- 2 C. powdered sugar, more if needed
- Mint M&M’s, you’ll need the red the white
- Nilla Wafers
- 1/4, C. Melted chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line pans with parchment paper.
- Combine cake mix, eggs and oil together. Batter will be thick. If you you think too thick, you can add a touch more oil!
- Make dough balls just smaller than a golf ball and place on pans, press down so they don’t bake up too tall!
- Bake for 7-9 minutes depending on how fudgey you want them to be.
- Let cool.
- Frosting: Beat butter. Add cocoa, vanilla and milk. Slowly add in powdered sugar until you reach your desired consistency. Add more milk to make thinner.
- To make Reindeer Eyes: Melt your chocolate (I used melts but you can use whatever you hand on hand). Use the tip of a toothpick to “dot” a glob of melted chocolate onto each white M&M. You can make the chocolate part of the eyes as large as you want! (see photos above)
- To assemble (see photos above) frosting cookies, place Nilla wafer, pretzels, then use a little frosting to stick on the red nose (red M&M) and eyes. If you want some reindeer other than Rudolph, just use brown M&M’s or Reese’s Pieces!
Recipe can be found on www.yourcupofcake.com