Wreath of Roses
If you’re hosting a Galentine’s party, decorations are a must. Try making this heart shaped wreath to hang on a door or wall.
What you’ll need:
- 40 three to four inch pieces of red tissue paper
- hot glue gun
- one piece of cardboard
- red paint
- Cut three to four inch strips of tissue paper along it’s longest length edge.
- Crinkle the tissue paper and fold in half twice.
- Roll it from one end to create a rose. Glue the inside while rolling.
- Repeat approximately forty times.
- For the frame, cut a heart shape out of newspaper and trace it onto a piece of cardboard.
- Paint the cardboard red.
- Glue roses on, starting in the top and working your way down the sides of the heart.
- Add ribbon to hang.
See the full instructions at It All Started With Paint.