Deck of Love
For someone you’re in a relationship with, it’s not all about how much you spend. Do something unique and thoughtful by making a deck of cards filled with compliments and memories.
What you’ll need:
- 1 full deck of playing cards
- 1 foot of red ribbon
- paper hole punch
- glue stick
- personal photos and clip art from the internet
- Open up any word processing program on your computer and start typing out your reasons. They can be silly or sentimental…mix it up!
- Next, Google pictures to make the cards even cuter.
- Print it all out and cut it to size.
- Spread out the deck and arrange all words and pictures. Leave the jokers as front and back covers. Glue everything onto the card.
- Use a paper hole punch to punch two holes in each card.
- Tie ribbon through the holes and finish with a bow!
See the full instructions on Little Gray Fox.