State football travel info

Lauren Arthur

Get your tickets at OHS for Saturday’s Semi- Final Game

Hailey Cockram

The football boys have had a great season this year with a record of 9-1 and will be playing in the state semifinal game. The game is this Saturday, November 18, at 7 p.m. at the US Bank Stadium in Minneapolis. To get a student ticket for the game, you can buy them at all lunches for $9, tickets will also be available at the the Stadium for $9. It is also an option to purchase student passes for both this Saturday’s game and the following Saturday’s game for $14. A fan bus will also be available to bring students to and from the game. The price is $15, and it includes the game ticket. The Husky fan bus will leave from the school street doors at 5 p.m.

There will also be a community bus sponsored by The Knights of Columbus leaving from KCHall behind Fareway. Tickets to ride this bus are $30 for both adults and students, and this also includes the game ticket. However, students must go with an adult if the are under 18. This bus will be loading at 4:45 p.m. and leaving at 5 p.m. this Saturday. These tickets will be sold at the KC Hall through Thursday this week from 7:30-8:15 a.m. and 3:30-5:30 p.m. They will also be sold in the OHS commons during lunches. Adult tickets for those who will not be riding the bus will cost $14 which are also sold at lunch in the commons.

If driving to the game, the weather forecast looks good. Remember that traffic will be slow, so make sure to drive safe and to leave early to make it to the game on time. There will also be parking fees which can cost anywhere from $5 to $25 or park at the Mall of America or Fort Snelling and ride the light rail in which costs $2.50

The OHS Student Section encourages everyone to wear white to the game on their Twitter @HuskyStudSec.  OHS Magnet will be covering the game on Snap and Insta with updates on Twitter and FB @ohsmagnet.

Go Huskies!