Press Release: Important Deadlines and Information regarding end of the semester.

The following is an announcment from Jan. 8 regarding career center deadlines and snow week voting.

9th-12 Grade:

1. The last day of the semester is January 16 which is 7 school days away.  All students requesting a schedule change need to complete the orange request for schedule change form by the end of the day on Wednesday, January 15.  This will allow time for the counselors to make the necessary changes.  Schedule changes will not be made once the semester begins.  Schedule change forms are located in the Career Center.

1. Project Passes: Those wishing to have a project pass for quarter 3 need to get this taken care of before the quarter begins.  Project pass forms are also located in the Career Center and are due to Roxi by Thursday, January 16.

12 Grade Only:

1. Snow week voting for seniors only will take place today during lunches and after school.  Student council will be located at a table in the commons area for you to vote.

1. Seniors who are interested in taking the ACT test on Wednesday, April 23 during the school day along with all juniors can choose to do so.  Students can sign up in the Career Center by the end of the day this Friday, January 10.  There is a fee of $36.50, but you do not need to pay right now.  We just need to reserve a spot for those seniors who are interested in taking the test.