Another hit show for Ellen

Source; Hulu show cover

Press Release Photo

Source; Hulu show cover

Kenna Brown, Writer

Ellen’s Game of Games is a new series based on game segments from Ellen’s daytime talk show. Ellen selects members of the studio audience to play in four different games. The winner of each segment earns a spot to play “Know or Go”, where the four winners stand on a 30 foot platform and answer trivia questions for the chance to win $100,000. Viewers at home can play along by downloading the Game of Games app.

There are 20 different games that are played in the season adding lots of laughter and fun. Know or Go happens after the initial preliminary games every episode, where contestants stand up on a 30 foot stage on top of a trap door. They are then asked random questions by Ellen; if they get the answer wrong, they are eliminated and dropped through the trap door. The last one standing advances to the last game called “Hot Hands.” If both contestants answer the question wrong, the game keeps going. During Hot Hands, the contestant has ten seconds to identify the faces of ten different celebrities that fit in a certain category. After identifying the face, the contestant must press a buzzer in order to move to the next face. Contestants earn an escalating amount of money based on the number of faces they correctly identify. If the contestant identifies all ten correctly, he or she will win $100,000

Senior Skyler Eaton said, “I love Ellen’s new game show, it makes me laugh every time I watch it, and it’s always exciting to see who ends up winning the money.” Ellen’s Game of Games airs weekdays at 7 p.m. on NBC. The Game of Games app can be found on both the Google Play Store and IOS App Store.

Kenna Brown, Writer

Kenna Brown is a senior at OHS, and this is her first year on the Magnet

staff. Brown enjoys weekends with her friends and family, and watching The...

• Another hit show for Ellen

Shazam is not so magical??

• Another hit show for Ellen

Marching onward to a new season

• Another hit show for Ellen

Ariana Grande embarks on her third tour

• Another hit show for Ellen

Jordan Peele’s marveloUS second film

• Another hit show for Ellen

Not so Dumbo