“Clue” the game brought to life

The+Clue+characters+are+shocked+about+the+evidence+they+have+revealed+and+uncovered.+

Lauren Bangs

The Clue characters are shocked about the evidence they have revealed and uncovered.

Rebekah Ranslow, Writer

It is a cold and windy night, when someone requests for six guests to attend an extremely suspicious dinner party. The host is dead, the butler is giving out weapons and everyone has a new name. Miss Scarlet, Colonel Mustard, Professor Plum, Mr. Green, Mrs. Peacock and Mrs. White. As all the guests arrive the suspicions arise. Then a body drops, the doors are locked. OHS Theatre Department  presents the fall play “Clue” written by Sandy Rustin. 

“Clue” is a murder mystery that has a comedic twist. Director Mr. Erik Eitrheim says, “It was kind of the same idea of a murder mystery, but flips that around and makes it a bit of a comedy.” This show will have suspense and also be able to make the audience have a good laugh. After a long summer break many people are excited to come out and act on a real stage again. Senior Hank Bell said, “I’d also say [I’m excited] about just being on stage, it’s been a while.” Cast members are ready to jump back in and show the audience what they then do. 

“Clue” is the last Owatonna fall play in this auditorium. Many friends and family of OHS are excited to see what it has to offer. The OHS Theater Department has been known for its intriguing and spotlight performances. Many people from surrounding towns have been known to come and watch these amazing actors. 

With the show coming together, members of the cast and crew are excited to introduce you to the game of Clue” brought to life. The show will start Friday, Nov. 4 at 7:00 p.m. Then there will be shows on Nov. 5 at 7:00 p.m., Nov. 6 at 1:30 p.m. and Nov. 11 and 12 at 7:00 p.m. Come out and watch this murder mystery to see the drama unfold.