Homecoming Preview

Owatonna High School Husky

Homecoming is approaching this next week. Get fired up for this amazing week of school spirit and pride for Owatonna High School.

Monday is the day you wake up and all you need to do is stay in your pajamas. No sleeping in class though! Also, later in the night Coronation begins at 7:30 P.M. in the OHS gym to crown the next king and queen.

Tuesday is College T-shirt Day! Wear your favorite college shirts or sweaters.

Wednesday is Safari day, so do not forget your camouflage or safari gear.

On Thursday, remember Lilo and Stitch, OHS students should wear Hawaiian attire. Powder Puff Football will be that night at 7:00 P.M. at the OHS Football Field. Admission is one dollar donation for the Steele County Food Shelf or non-perishable food item. Concessions will be available!

Blue and Silver Day will be on Friday. Show your school spirit just like High School Musical did! The parade will begin at 1:30 P.M. in downtown Owatonna. Dismissal will be at 12:30 P.M.  Pre-game Picnic is from 5:30-6:30 P.M. at the OHS Tennis Court Lot serving pulled pork for $5. The Homecoming game is against Rochester Mayo with royalty presentation at half time. The After Game blast is at 9:00 P.M. to midnight in the OHS gym, with a showing of High School Musical available for all students on the practice field/gym. This is open to OHS students only. Admission is free! Concessions will also be available.

Saturday is when dreams come true at the Homecoming Dance. Open to all OHS students, the dance will start at 9 P.M. and end at midnight at the OJHS gym. Admission is $7 in advance during all lunches or $10 at the door.