Important information and what not to bring to T.C.O. Stadium

Hunter Martin, Writer

The Owatonna Huskies are headed to the quarter-final state football game- which means OWATONNA is going to Eagan.  Here are the important things you need to know.

Important information

• Tickets are Pre-Sale only.  You cannot buy them at the door. Stop by OHS or the KC Hall to pick up tickets. UPDATE:  Tickets will be available at the gate starting at 10:30 a.m.
  • The game will be hosted at T.C.O. Performance Center in Eagan, Minn.
    • 2600 Vikings Pkwy, Eagan, MN 55121
  • The game will start at 12 p.m.
  • The gates open at 10:30 a.m.
  • Carpooling is encouraged! There is a $5.00 parking fee that can be paid in the lot or online
  • There will be concessions.
  • The forecast is 24 degrees at kickoff.

What is prohibited at T.C.O.

• Being under the influence of drugs or alcohol and underage drinking.
  • Displaying inconsiderate behavior towards others such as:
    • Actions that are harmful or endangering to others, throwing items of any kind in the stands or on the field , using foul or abusive language and/or gestures and general disorderly conduct.
    •  Sitting or standing in the aisle ways, students must be seated one person per seat.
    • Entering or attempting to enter the field .
    • Failure to follow instructions of stadium security personnel or OHS administration.
    • Harassment of opposing  team fans or players.
NFL bag policy
The T.C.O. Bag policy that will be enforced this Nov. 10, 2018

Note: Similar to US Bank- bags are not allowed that are larger than a clutch purse. 12 inches x 6 inches  x 12 inches This means no camera bags, cushions, coolers or backpacks. Exceptions will be made for medical items after proper inspection.

If you are unable to make it to the game, it is available via streaming  Through Prep Sports- http://prepspotlight.tv/MSHSL (not being broadcast on television).